- SuperMemo is Useless
- Author of SuperMemo is verifiably mad
- Incremental reading may hamper learning complex subjects
- Incremental reading is useless
- No force in the world will make me use SuperMemo
- Your 20 myths of memory speak of your arrogance!
- A vote against spaced repetition
- Limited value and use of SuperMemo
- The algorithm does not work! Unethical!
- Dishonesty by a scientist completely ruins credibility
- SuperMemo may be harmful when studying hard sciences
- Make SuperMemo simple
- Review of SuperMemo at "200 flashcard applications"
- I will have to start a legal action for libel
- Criticism of SuperMemo at JapanesePod101.com
- Criticism of SuperMemo on how-to-learn-any-language.com
- SuperMemo is fundamentally broken
- SuperMemo frustrates me to hell!
- SleepChart makes SuperMemo worse than Anki
- SuperMemo's bad marketing
- I love Supermemo for general reading
- 9 years with Supermemo
- How I got a job in #1 software company
- SuperMemo for Palm Accolades
- User comments from November 1999
- Praise of SuperMemo by a vocabulary learning enthusiast
Suggestions for future versions
- My experience with SuperMemo
- Resolving SuperMemo frustrations
- The experience of using supermemo for 2 years
Pros and Cons (reviews)
- How about comparisons? According to this site, VTrain is the best? Can Supermemo compare with this one?
- The review of SuperMemo at that site contains quite a number of inaccuracies. Our verdict is easy to predict. The rest it up to the users.
- That site is authored by a person who is listed as one of the two authors of VTrain, so it's NOT independent.
- User forum